Lead time on our products is 2-3 working days.
C2MotorsportParts.com aims to always provide high quality goods that are fault free and delivered undamaged.
On occasion however, goods may need to be returned and the returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
- If you receive Goods which do not match those that you ordered, unless accompanied by an explanatory note detailing the changes, stating reasons for the changes and setting out your options, you should contact us within 10 days to arrange collection and return. C2MotorsportParts.com is NOT responsible for paying shipment costs should you decide to return the items yourself, unless otherwise agreed. You will be given the option to have the Goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods. Refunds and replacements will be issued upon our receipt of the returned Goods.
- If any Goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact C2MotorsportParts.com within 28 days to arrange collection and return. C2MotorsportParts.com is NOT responsible for paying shipment costs should you decide to return them yourself, unless otherwise agreed in advance. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
- If any Goods develop faults within their warranty period, you are entitled to a repair or replacement under the terms of that warranty. If you wish to check a manufacturers warranty period, if applicable, please ask prior to purchase. Most of the products we sell do NOT carry any warranty as the correct fitting of them cannot be assured and or they will be used for Motorsport use in arduous conditions that cannot be verified, measured or recorded. If you feel a product has not performed or achieved the suggested capability, we will always try to help achieve you some kind of benefit from the manufacturer, but their decision is final, we make no warranty decisions in house and all items will be returned to the manufacturer.
- If Goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign the delivery note to the effect that the goods have been damaged. In any event, you should report such damage to C2MotorsportParts.com within 10 days and arrange collection and return. C2MotorsportParts.com is NOT responsible for paying shipment costs. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
- If the Goods have been dispatched or have reached you, but you have changed your mind, please return them to C2MotorsportParts.com within 10 days of receipt. Goods can only be returned for this reason if their packaging remains unopened and the Goods can be re-sold, as new, without any additional work on the part of C2MotorsportParts.com. You are responsible for paying shipment costs if Goods are returned for this reason.
- If you wish to return Goods to C2MotorsportParts.com for any of the above reasons, please contact us using the details on scamotorsport.com to make the appropriate arrangements.
- C2MotorsportParts.com reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any returns under these Terms and Conditions. Factors which may be taken into account in the exercise of this discretion include, but are not limited to:
- Any use or enjoyment that you may have already had out of the Goods;
- Any characteristics of the Goods which may cause them to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- The fact that the Goods consist of audio or video recordings or computer software and that the packaging has been opened;
Any discounts that may have formed part of the purchase price of the Goods to reflect any lack of quality made known to the Customer at the time of purchase.
- Such discretion to be exercised only within the confines of the law