- Proflex McPherson shock absorber
- 3 way adjustable : rebound, high speed and low speed compression
- Supplied with Aviation Aluminium 7075 topmount and NMB high quality unibal
- Adjustment bottle in the engine room
- Monotube shock absorber
- Ø45 mm insert
- Lower friction bearing
- Damper supplied with or without spring / helper spring (option)
- Stiffness determined for your application
- Damper preadjusted for your use
Proflex Option : Hydraulic Bumpstop
- Unlike the lonely elastomer bumpstop, the hydraulic bumpstop added to the elastomer can offer a damping that will absorb progessively any shock without making the vehicle bouncing.
- Helpful for bumpy races or for run with a lot of cut.
Proflex Option : Service box Proflex
The service Box includes the McPherson servicing elements :
- Liquid grease bottle and lubrification material
- Guiding bearing
- 3 mm Allen key to adjust the rebound and for the McPherson greasing screw
- Seals for the up McPherson part
- Different camber shim (if the camber can be adjusted)
Price is for only 1 shock absorber complete with springs and valving on request for your application and area.
Please contact us for availability as we do hold limited stock. If not in stock, 2-3 weeks delivery.
Not valid for road use - No homologation will be delivered