- Proflex McPherson shock absorber
- 3 way adjustable : rebound, high speed and low speed compression
- Made to be used with OE fixing parts
- Adjustment bottle next to the wheel
- Monotube shock absorber
- Ø45 mm insert
- Lower friction bearing
- Damper supplied with spring / helper spring (option)
- Stiffness determined for your application
- Damper preadjusted for your use
- Use with OE topmount
- Rotating banjo
Proflex Option : Lower bearing
- Reducing the Mc Pherson friction
- Offering more traction
Proflex Option : hydraulic bumpstop
- Unlike the lonely elastomer bumpstop, the hydraulic bumpstop added to the elastomer can offer a damping that will absorb progessively any shock without making the vehicle bouncing.
- Helpful for bumpy races or for run with a lot of cut.
Proflex Option : Service box Proflex
The service Box includes the Mc Pherson servicing elements :
- Liquid grease bottle and lubrification material
- Guiding bearing
- 3 mm Allen key to adjust the rebound and for the Mc Pherson greasing screw
- Seals for the up Mc Pherson part
- Different camber shim (if the camber can be adjusted)
Price is for only 1 shock absorber complete with springs and valving on request for your application and area.
Please contact us for availability as we do hold limited stock. If not in stock, 2-3 weeks delivery.
Not valid for road use - No homologation will be delivered